Thursday, May 28, 2015

ARCs Trump Plans For Blog Post (Natasha Sinel)

I'd planned to write this month's post about books that have significantly influenced my career. And I'll do that...next month. In the meantime, today I was pleasantly sidetracked when my editor sent a photo of my ARCs (advanced reading copies) that she'd just received. It's an exciting day! Even though my book won't be its final hardcover self for a few more months, seeing it in the form of a book is surreal, amazing, a dream come true. I am speechless. So, here's the photo:













Natasha Sinel writes YA fiction from her home on a dirt road in Northern Westchester, NY. She drives her kids around all afternoon, but in her head, she's still in high school, and hopes that no one near her can read minds. Her debut YA novel THE FIX will be out from Sky Pony Press on September 1, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment